Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Two down, One to go!



The results of the "High Resolution MRI" are in...drum roll please...










NORMAL BRAIN






NO Spinal tumor






This news rules out the biggest risks. She DOES still have a cyst that will need to be addressed and still require a highly anticipated journey to Dallas Children's to determine course of treatment/need for surgery.



We are now a month and a half into this terrifying journey and have successfully scanned this little girl top to bottom. We have ruled out cancer, brain tumor, spinal cord tumor. Three of the most terrifying diagnosis!



Prayer is priceless and I feel so lucky to have so many people praying for our little girl! Thanks again to all my amazing supporters.

9 comments:

  1. Yay Hurray - We need to throw a
    "No Tumors Hurray" party! at Chuck E Cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO HAPPY for you!!!! But we'll keep praying for more good news. Couldn't have hurt to have the Mama at the feet of the Pope this past week! I think she has a direct hook up to the powers that be, that one!! Prayer...never to underestimated. Much love to all of you.... Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, thank God she is okay :)
    Prayers work, we all know that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, thank God! I've been following your story and have been thinking about you guys a lot. Glad to hear the good news. Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO HAPPY ! Thank God. :-) I hope you are feeling a little bit better - my thoughts and prayers are with you and the family. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise God for such wonderful news! I found you a few weeks ago via Anna Allen who I'm friends with on FB. You all have been in my thought and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sending you hugs via blogger and sending praises to the one and only :) !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great news for you and your girlie! :) Will be thinking of you tomorrow - fingers crossed, prayers going out!

    ReplyDelete