Tuesday, January 12, 2010

One sick...puppy


Monday morning I packed up a 3 year-old, a 2 year-old and one very itchy dog into the car and headed to the vet. $169.00 later we still don't know why the dog itches. BUT we do know she does not have heart worm.....shocker. One the way home from the vet we stopped to get the little people's hair cut. (Tune in tomorrow for that drama) Upon opening the door to the car we were met with the stench only a dog's butt can produce. Natalie-3 promptly said "Mommy, did Dotty poop?" Sure as shit the dog dropped a deuce in the back seat. Had I not just dropped $169.00 on that dog I would have had to have the "things just aren't working out" talk with her and leave her on a dirt road somewhere. Lucky for her I had just invested a moth's worth of cable money in her that I wanted a return on. Now I feed the dog a daily feast of pills on a slice of whole grain bread.





4 comments:

  1. I love that the dog crapped on your $169 effort to make him/her well. (Not sure on the sex of your dog honestly)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sister, peta will be after you with those types of stories! also, why is your cable so expensive!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our dog itches too... the vet thinks he has allergies. To what? We're not sure. :(

    ReplyDelete